Small firm. No small clients.
Hear What Our Clients Say
Kerfoot Burroughs has successfully guided us through a variety of matters related to contracts, B. C. and federal corporate reorganizations, trademarks, real estate transactions, financing, governance and risk management policies, media law, employment law, workplace investigations, and litigation.
Shang-Ping Han, President, World Journal Ltd. and U.D.N. Newspapers (Canada) Ltd.
- Oil Tanks – What buyers of Vancouver real estate should know! December 8, 2015
- Avoiding Property Transfer Tax when transferring between family members November 30, 2015
- Top 10 Reasons to have a Will! November 24, 2015
- Mark Szepes joins Kerfoot Burroughs’ Civil Litigation team December 2, 2015
- Ian W. Burroughs attends “Tax and Succession Planning for the Family Business” hosted by the PBLI November 6, 2015
- Glen Tedham joins Kerfoot Burroughs’ Business Law Team September 1, 2015